What I do
- News and feature writing
- Annual reports and company communications
- Podcast audio post-production, editing, mixing, and consulting
- WordPress: Installs, plugin configuration, fixing and updating
- Project management
- Problem solving
What I use
- Reaper – audio editing / mixing
- Izotope – audio repair
- Reason – music production / mixing
- RadioLogik – radio production / station automation
- WordPress (advanced user)
- Premiere Pro / FCPx – video editing
Drawing on the skills and training I gained while working for as a journalist for the BBC and commercial radio in the UK, I record podcasts and provide post-production / editing services – something I have been doing since 2009.
I write news, features, and content for companies such as the New Zealand Herald, leading retail & trade publications, and online platforms. Copy is supplied clean, checked, and ready to publish.
Areas I mainly report on include business, social issues, insurance, investing, real estate, wellness, and employment.
And with years of hands-on print-production experience, including time as Managing Editor at an award-winning custom publishing house in London, I offer contract publishing services for any print project.
I consider myself to be a trusted and reliable media professional who takes pride in every project I contribute to.
Phone: 09 889 3839
Normal business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.