You need to publish an in-house magazine, tourism publication, special-event programme for Ag Day, or a company publication – but you don’t want to hire a permanent team of writers, designers, artists, photographers, print, and distribution specialists.
Luckily, you don’t have to.
With more than 30 years of print publication experience, including many years in contract publishing for leading Blue Chip clients in the UK, my team and I can project-manage any publication for you from our Auckland base.
Drawing on a wide network of highly experienced and professional editorial freelancers – dotted across the country – we can take any project from broad idea to a focused publication that hits the mark.
A magazine that is well-written, brilliantly-designed, engaging, compelling, and delivers the results you are looking to achieve.
Following a detailed consultation – so we fully understand your needs – we can:
- Draw up a list of story ideas for your review
- Produce design concepts for the look and feel of your publication
- Write high quality original copy from supplied data, interviews, and colour pieces based on visiting destinations or having experiences (dining, entertainment, adventure tourism)
- Take photos, draw on a high quality stock image library to save time, or mix and match to get the best overall result at the best price
- Handle and check supplied advertisements for quality
- Page plan to ensure ads appear on the correct pages and one story naturally follows the next for a cohesive product
- Supply copy and page proofs for you to check prior to printing
- Help you to decide on paper stock
- Manage the printing process to ensure the publication is perfect
- Manage distribution to ensure the publication is delivered in good time – either by bulk delivery or via a mailhouse to multiple recipients
For you, this means we take the worry away, handle all the logistics, manage and solve any production issues, and you don’t have to worry about dozens of invoices flying in from all directions when the job is completed.
My team and I really do offer a one-stop shop for managing any publication; and we relish the challenge of rush jobs.
Your team is ready. Call 021 122 44 24 and let us solve your publishing problems.