News and features
- I write for newspapers, online, in-house magazines, retail publications, B2B, and B2C
- Data reporting – turning dry facts and figures into compelling copy by identifying the story
- Independent researcher – I know where to look (or know the people who do)
- Experienced in reporting on real estate, business, insurance, and entertainment
- I’ve interviewed people from all walks of life – politicians, CEOs, scientific experts, leading engineers, and top recording artists to victims of crime and those at the centre of social issues
- Write for different audiences: tabloid, broadsheet, magazines, company reports
- Project management, editing and page planning any publication
- Books designed for print-on-demand services such as IngramSpark and Amazon/Kindle
From coming up with original story ideas, to writing to your brief, I can deliver copy that’s clean, checked, and ready for publication.
I write snappy news, indepth features, profiles, reports and I can deliver what you need in strict confidence for non-bylined / ghost writer assignments.